Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I am not the one that responds to her. I was making - a point of what her posts are all about

Posted: May 13th, 2023 - 3:44 pm In Reply to: I agree with some of what you're saying - especially

I agree wholeheartedly she should focus on something more productive. As I was pointing out, she has done exactly the same thing on the Politics board as to what she has displayed here. She uses the same M.O., just a different board. Her bellyaching is tiresome and it is nonproductive.

Seems odd that you assume you have any idea who you are responding to. I could not care less about Anonymous; she adds no value to my life. However, I have seen a lot of really nasty posts by her accusing others of what it is that she does. That was my point. No need to respond. Anything Anonymous and whatever she writes, is a total waste of my time. Have a great weekend!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)