Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 40)

I agree with your post 10-thousand times - I have been brutally attacked by a few

Posted: May 12th, 2023 - 6:34 pm In Reply to: Medical Transcription is a DEAD profession - MTdonenow

on here, and it is shameful. I have helped several MTs from this board get jobs --not a just in the MT field, but also in legal. I've been called a liar, a "karen" whatever the hell that's supposed to mean" and stalked relentlessly. There is no reason for that venom. If you cannot help a poster, if you have nothing worthwhile to offer, then move on.

There are still some good jobs out their (private sector) but it takes a lot of work and research. We are all in the same position, for the most part, and if we cannot offer encouragement or help to someone, they should keep quiet and keep the hate speech and attacks to themselves. That acidic hate corrodes the vessel that carries it.

We all have had to possess very strong skills to make it to the degree we all have. Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)