Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thanks for sharing the numbers - My claims are not false

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2023 - 12:58 pm In Reply to: Yes, you did make false claims about coding - Peggy

That really wasn't anything negative about coding as a profession and I'm sorry you interpreted it that way, and yes there are other paths to success. The coders I know and worked with have obtained their education mostly through university programs, AAPC or AHIMA and work in many capacities, including compliance and auditing. Some of them hold multiple credentials. Your school may be a big deal in the Southwest, but out here in the West no one has heard of Andrews. And you probably won't believe this either, but if you read other message boards, you will see that there are Andrews graduates who don't find jobs. I know you provide an excellent foundation, but not everyone waltzes into a job straight out of school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)