Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

That makes a lot of sense. - Linda Andrews, Director, Andrews Medical Coding Sc

Posted: Mar 1st, 2023 - 11:09 am In Reply to: reason why I didn't get the CCS - ya know

That really does make sense. I've learned over the years that my strong recommendations to all of our students is to get their CPC right after Module 3 of the 4-module course, and then the CCS immediately after graduation while everything is still fresh. What I learned is this, everyone's situation is different and while they may plan to get both credentials, life may get in the way, and my recommendations are just that, recommendations. Each and every graduate gets to make their own decisions on these matters. It's totally 100% your decision about which credentials you choose to sit for. I don't get to make that decision for anyone. Take care!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)