Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Real names are not a good idea in a public forum - cmm

Posted: Mar 1st, 2023 - 11:37 am In Reply to: Thanks for the compliment - Linda Andrews, Director, Andrews Medical Coding Sc

Using real names in a public forum is not a good idea, that is just common sense. I have often thought that people should have a unique user name and password to log in. I would not want to give my real name here, there is too much hacking and spamming going on and it is too easy to obtain someone's personal information from just their name. I'm an analytical person, and I really don't understand why you are using MT Stars to promote your school, and then having Peggy come on board for backup. I'm sorry if you think I'm rude, but I believe in telling it like it is. I do appreciate your comments and wish you continued success with your school..

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)