Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I just heard back from J - WWD

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2021 - 3:18 pm In Reply to: WWD insurance. Has work increased on this side of - things? nm

I finally sent J a message on Trillian asking what in the world is going on and where all of the work has been and, to my amazement, he actually got back to me within 10-15 minutes (that almost never happens). This is what he said:

"I completely understand your frustration and concerns. The Player's volume is low on our end as well. But the owner of the company is in contact with the client, so hopefully, it wouldn't take too long for volume to increase back to normal."

Could this possibly be ANY more vague???? I then point blank asked him if he knew if the insurance company was sending their work anywhere else and he said, "I completely understand. But there isn't a need to worry about that because we have a contract with them that lasts years."

I think he has probably been told not to tell us anything with regard to what is REALLY going on, and I don't fault J for that at all. He has to do what he is told. In fact, he was probably given a script by his boss of what to say to those of us that ask what's going on. I don't like this AT ALL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)