Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: your logic is flawed.. (Views: 59)

I think it's clear - SM

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2021 - 6:30 pm In Reply to: And now there is no work - Crazy

....that they are sending their work to another company. Maybe they are getting ready to cut ties altogether with WWD. Something has obviously happened to cause the insurance company to drastically reduce the amount of work they are sending to us and WWD is not being the least bit forthcoming to us about this, which is so wrong. There needs to be some honesty and transparency here. People's livelihoods are on the line. In J's email that he sent on 9/9, he said, "We expect imports to go back to normal volume in the near future."

What exactly is the "near future?" Next week? Next month? Six months from now? In a year? I don't trust a word J says. I think it's all smoke and mirrors. Those of you with other jobs, consider yourself very lucky. If WWD is your only job, I would strongly suggest that you start looking ASAP. I have a very bad gut feeling about this. I've been through this sort of thing too many times in the past, so I know the warning signs to look for and this is the biggest one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)