Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - WWD

Posted: Sep 21st, 2021 - 3:40 pm In Reply to: Totally understand. I've typed two reports and - just do not care anymore.

Yup, my motivation to even log on lately has been in the toilet. I always either log on to no work, very little work, or a whole bunch of leftover scrap jobs with horrible audio quality that nobody else wanted. It's like everybody is fishing from a tiny pond with only a few fish. There just isn't enough to go around. I couldn't agree more about J! He's a very nice guy, but he is NOT a good fit to manage this company. He is totally unreponsive to nearly all communication and he's basically useless! Also, the last time checks were late, I emailed both billing and J telling them that I hadn't received my check yet and asking when it was mailed. I told them that it was putting me in a bit of a difficult situation. Did I get any response from anyone? NOPE! Nobody could be bothered to take even 10 seconds to respond to me. I'm over it!

My new job is such a breath of fresh air. My boss is always available whenever I have a question and has been extremely helpful and great to work with so far. They pay on the 5th and 20th of each month via direct deposit, so it will be soooooo nice not having to wait for my checks to come in the mail anymore!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)