Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed - Been there

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2021 - 8:24 pm In Reply to: It seems - To Me

Yep. I have been there several times myself througout the years. This is one of the things that almost always happens whenever a company is about to lose an account. The work gradually starts to disappear and then evenutally it's all gone. What I don't like is the obvious fact that they are keeping this from us. At least most other companies I've worked for where this has happened, they had the common courtesy to tell us if a contract wasn't going to renew and we would be losing the account. They would try to let us know far enough in advance so that people could be moved to other accounts or look for new jobs. This just speaks volumes about the character of the powers that be at WWD. They just don't care about any of us. They are looking out for themselves first and foremost. It's disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)