Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No - WWD

Posted: Sep 21st, 2021 - 2:53 am In Reply to: WWD insurance. Has work increased on this side of - things? nm

It has been alarmingly slow for about the past month now. I work afternoons and nights and I haven't had enough work to keep me busy in the evenings since we've been running out so early. Thankfully, I just landed a really good job on a VA account with tons of work (and that actually has direct deposit twice per month). I just started at that job last week, so I've been working very hard these last several days to try and get up to speed there so I can make it my full-time job and demote WWD to my part-time/side gig. I was just released from QA at my new job today and they told me I'm doing a great job, so things are looking good there. I don't know what the deal is on the insurance account, but I definitely don't recall it being this slow around this time last year. In fact, I think it was quite the opposite and we were drowning in work. I have no idea what's going on there, but it's very concerning. J said a week or two ago that it would be picking back up very soon, but I definitely haven't seen that happen yet. I'm just so relieved that I found this other job because I was really starting to worry. The bills need to be paid and everything is so insanely expensive these days!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)