Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 52)

I'm doing the exact same thing! - WWD

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2021 - 2:39 pm In Reply to: My account stinks today as well. They used to have - a lot of other accounts that

I've already started writing my resignation. I'm using this as an opportunity to express everything that this company needs to work on and change. The snail mailing of paper checks NEEDS to stop. It's almost 2022. There is absolutely NO excuse for not having direct deposit available to your staff! It's beyond ridiculous that they insist on mailing checks, especially with how unreliable the USPS has been over the past year or so. Not knowing when your check will arrive is not okay! It makes it extremely difficult to budget and pay bills in a timely manner. Then, there is the total lack of communication and having emails and instant messages outright ignored. If they want the company to operate smoothly and cohesively and if they don't want to lose people, they need to have an open line of communication. When there has been an ongoing lack of work like there has been this past month or so, they need to tell us why and clue us in as to what's going on. People who work there have bills to pay and need to earn a living, so not knowing if or when the workload will pick back up is totally unacceptable. I seriouly doubt they will care about anything that we have to say, but it will be nice to at least get it off my chest!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)