Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I couldn't agree more - WWD

Posted: Sep 21st, 2021 - 10:52 pm In Reply to: Years ago I called this particular insurance company - as they insure my house

I've had a pretty strong feeling for a while now that WWD is not the only service they use. This is a MASSIVE national insurance company - HUGE. There is just no way that the work we are seeing at WWD is even the slightest fraction of their entire workload. For some reason, they are obviously sending less and less work to WWD, which means that a bulk of it is going elsewhere. I only wish I knew the reason(s) for this. I started working there in the fall of 2019, so I've been there for two years now. I can definitely say that this summer is when the workload really started to dwindle and it's only getting worse as time goes on.

I 100% agree that they seriously need to start communicating with us and acting in a much more professional and respectful manner. This complete and total lack of any sort of communication is simply unacceptable and uncalled for. I've lost count of how may emails I've sent to billing or how many Trillian messsages I've sent to J that were never answered. It's so unprofessional and just plain rude to ignore your workers like that. Without us, they wouldn't even have a company. I've asked multiple times why there is so little work and nobody will answer me. I've also asked to be put on other accounts several times. Again - no answer. They really need to start getting their you-know-what together or I have a feeling they are going to be losing quite a few people in the very near future. People aren't going to continue sitting around every day waiting for a miniscule amount of work to come in or waiting for an explanation as to what in the hell is going on with the work volume. We need answers and we need them now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)