Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Years ago I called this particular insurance company - as they insure my house

Posted: Sep 21st, 2021 - 9:59 pm In Reply to: That's what I've been wondering - WWD

and automobile and I asked if they hired freelance transcriptionists. He looked in the computer and told me that the company uses three different transcription services. I can't recall the names of the other two, but that is how I found WWD. I had never heard of them until I began researching things. I point blank asked WWD if they are one of many and he said "No". I blindly accepted that answer, because who knows if contracts expired and things changed. But now I wonder if they truly are relying on other companies to type their work. Even in the heyday two years ago when they were sending 300-400 jobs per day, there is no way that represented all the claims.

I have suggested that they communicate more by e-mail and keep us informed and involved. Doing that would stop all of us calling all the time to ask questions which could easily be answered with a quick company e-mail. I don't understand why the hesitation to act like a real company, and we'll more than likely never understand.

Very frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)