Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Workload - WWD

Posted: Sep 21st, 2021 - 5:04 pm In Reply to: Could it be they overhired last year? - anon

I'm fairly certain that this isn't a result of overhiring. I don't even think they have hired anyone recently. One of my friends applied about a month ago and she was told they aren't currently hiring, but would keep her resume on file for the future. The insurance company has definitely been sending us less and less work over the last 4-6 weeks or so. Like you said, it's very rare for the insurance industry to ever slow down (hell, my husband and I even had to file a claim ourselves this past weekend after some idiot backed into our parked SUV and I was on hold for nearly an hour before I finally got through to our insurance company because they were so busy). I think the most likely explanation is that WWD is not the only one doing their work. They must have another service they are using as well. There was a time when we couldn't keep up with their workload, so I'm wondering if they went and found another service to use in addition to WWD to help meet their needs. This is literally all just speculation because WWD does not communicate with us in any way, shape, or form as to what is going on. I'm just glad that I was able to find another job so that I'm no longer solely relying on WWD for my income. It's really too bad because I used to be able to make $130-150 a day there on the insurance account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)