Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 47)

That's what I've been wondering - WWD

Posted: Sep 21st, 2021 - 1:25 pm In Reply to: Auto deposit is an exciting concept. I rest easy - knowing the new job is prompt

Honestly, I've been wondering the same thing lately. It's very possible that the insurance company has been sending a good chunk of their workload elsewhere, which is a huge concern. I've asked J multiple times in the past if he had any other accounts that he could put me on for a backup when work is low on the insurance account, but he always either doesn't answer me at all or tells me that he doesn't have anything, but will let me know as soon as he does (which, of course, he never does). It's the same old song and dance over and over and I'm getting so tired of it! I truly feel that they don't really care about us ICs at all. There's never any communication about what's going on and they seem to always keep us in the dark! I feel like this new job I just started was meant to be and came along at the perfect time. I basically just walked right into it, on my birthday nonetheless! It pays 9 cpl and has direct deposit twice a month (no more waiting on snail mailed paper checks!). The account I'm on is very busy and the work is extremely interesting (VA research interviews).

I just logged on at WWD and SURPRISE! No work!!!! Ugh. I just told my boss at my new job to load me up with work because I'm not even going to bother checking WWD again today. It's just not even worth the time or energy at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)