Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed! - WWD

Posted: Sep 21st, 2021 - 12:21 pm In Reply to: I think the writing is on the wall. I, too, have found - another job and plan to use

It's just been super stressful trying to rush to get jobs done so you can try and get more before the work runs out for the day. It almost feels like you're running a marathon and it's exhausting. We all have bills to pay. I'm loving my new job. The work is extremely interesting and the jobs are very long, so huge lines. It's pretty pathetic how excited I got when I found out that they have direct deposit after not having that these last couple of years that I've been at WWD! It's like a luxury! I still plan to stay on at WWD part-time, but I definitely don't feel like I can rely on it for my full-time income at this point. The work load has just been much too unstable and inconsistent lately. It seems like the work is gone almost as quickly as it comes in. By the time I log on in the early afternoon, what's left is basically scraps that nobody else wanted. Not good!!!! Maybe it will pick back up soon. I also miss the days when we had more work than we could even handle and everybody could work as much as they wanted without having to worry about running out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)