Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You don't have to worry - Lisa Gerace

Posted: Jul 16th, 2021 - 8:00 am In Reply to: Lisa Gerace - MyMedscribe - Susan

Just like when you look for a job 9 to 5 in an office, things change from day to day. Nothing is guaranteed, not even on those transcription jobs that you sit in front of your computer logged onto their system trying to get work each day and get your total number of lines in. I have not figured out how to remove my ad but have sent a message to MTStars tech support requesting help to do so. I was sick with upper respiratory and worried it was Covid. I've had it for the last 3 weeks and am barely feeling better the last couple of days. I am not a sinister person and I am based out of Oklahoma, but at this time I no longer need more help with the typing. There have been some changes in the last 3 weeks and there are more than one MYMEDSCRIBE out there. I am a very small company that is ran by only me. I'm very sorry for any distress that I have caused you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)