Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Switching from MT to Scoping - Mua

Posted: Nov 15th, 2020 - 10:01 am

I am seriously thinking of switching from MT (over 20 yrs) to Scoping. I've already checked into this pretty extensively and joined scoping forums on FB to find out information. I have already looked at the archives on here and they were old and I was looking for current information.  I am thinking I need some formal training to do this though but not sure, already talked to one school (of course they are pushing for training) but it is expensive at $2400 (they seem to all cost about the same) and again, not totally sure I need the training, but I feel like maybe I do.  I know software needs to be purchased at approx $1500.  So there is a pretty hefty start-up cost to this. The few scopists who I've talked to sort of just fell into it and didn't have training. Does anyone know anybody who has switched from MT to scoping, how did they do with it, if they did formal training, and if so which school they went to?  I know scopists make much more than MT. Well, at least much more than I make in MT!  Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)