Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

MT turned scopist... - Di

Posted: Nov 16th, 2020 - 3:18 am In Reply to: Switching from MT to Scoping - Mua

I have been scoping for over eight years in two of the major softwares. They are expensive, but you can make monthly payments, which eases the pain some. There is only one key per version of software, i.e., CaseCATalyst and Eclipse. If you decide not to get training on the software, I would recommend you spend a great deal of time learning it on your own because when you get a job from a reporter, they want you to it the road running. You also must be familiar with legal terms. Medical may help on the occasional physician depo, but most of the work will be nonmedical. It is hard to get into the field once you've learned your software, so be prepared for a delay before you actually start making money. Hope that helps!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)