Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Proofread Anywhere - Jen

Posted: Nov 18th, 2020 - 6:16 pm In Reply to: Curious about Proofread Anywhere - sm

I highly recommend Proofread Anywhere. There really wasn't any training for proofreaders who worked in the legal field until this program came along. Having worked in MT for years and now doing proofreading for court reporters, I can say I still learned a lot because there are many differences between medical documents and legal transcripts. Plus, it was a good refresher. I wouldn't try to be a proofreader without it. It is lacking somewhat in enough marketing information. So you will have to either figure things out on your own, talk to others in the graduate group if you go through the program, or find other marketing materials that help you.

But for the information you need to actually be a proofreader specifically of legal transcripts, it is very thorough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)