Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It is really disgusting - to see

Posted: Oct 18th, 2019 - 4:14 am In Reply to: IC rates going down to poverty levels - What do you think?

the trend in IC pay continue to drop. I worked in my MT career for nearly 20 years. Going into my 10th year, it became apparent that changes were on the way. But I never imagined this vital career would become the object of such insatiable greed and exploitation, basically the root cause of all the negative change that has crept in over the years.

I do question whether these companies today are deliberately lowering the pay rates, knowing that before long no one in the US will find their jobs worth even considering, therefore giving them the fake excuse of being "forced" to send the last of the US-based work offshore. I could see them trying to pass this off as a legitimate reason to exit the US labor force once and for all.

I agree with you that more and more MTs should reject these companies! And I do think this is exactly what's starting to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)