Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

No, none of those duties... - SM

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2019 - 4:25 pm In Reply to: To McD employee - see msg

I'm not sure where you live, but that sounds like a maintenance person's job. If it's a small store in a small town, maybe that's why those duties were included. I don't blame you for not wanting that job. Here in New England, most of the McDs are owned by management groups with large numbers of stores. My group has 15 stores. They advertise for front end crew members which is what I do, take orders, handle money and give change, put orders on trays, and deliver the trays to peoples seats. The manager said when it's slow, he'll ask us to wipe down tables, seating, windowsills, and ledges and rails between the seating areas if needed. I don't mind that at all because I hate it when I go in a restaurant and accidently sit on a chunk of muffin someone spilled on the seat. Yuck. I've never seen any front end crew doing floor/bathroom cleaning. We have a man who does those things and he also washes windows inside and outside and empties the outdoor waste receptacles to the dumpsters and picks up any debris in the parking lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)