Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Me again, the new McDonald's employee - SM

Posted: Sep 1st, 2019 - 2:33 pm In Reply to: The remaining few MTSO who hire - employees, sorry to

Once I got it out of my head that working at McDonald's doesn't mean just flipping burgers, I started looking into it and considered working there seriously. It is a mainly a food-related hospitality job. Since they have remodeled all their restaurants, they offer table service. My job will start out as taking orders and delivering trays of food to the customers' table. The assistant manager said that as time goes on, he'll show me other aspects of the job like preparing the McCafe drinks, lattes, frappes, etc., working the French fry area, putting orders together on the trays, and lastly how to work the drive-through ordering system. Front end crew does not necessarily have to work the grill and assemble the sandwiches, etc., unless they want to learn that aspect. The "cooks" so to speak are people who actually want to do that aspect of the job and not front end hospitality. The hiring manager said he wishes more mature adults applied to work there, as during the school year, he needs front end coverage until the kids get out of school at 2-3 o'clock. The mornings are great for mother's hours or retiree hours. Full timers have health benefits, vacation time/sick time, etc. I already mentioned tuition assistance for the employee, and scholarship programs for the employee's kids. And if you're on the management track, they send you to their school on the house.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)