Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: With 5 accounts, you must have hundreds of reports.. (Views: 67)

The remaining few MTSO who hire - employees, sorry to

Posted: Sep 1st, 2019 - 1:55 pm In Reply to: Pay & Benefits - BH

say might see this and not give a damn. Pay has been declining for the past 10 years or so and expectations as to productivity and quality has gone up. I was still working part time to supplement SS until about 1-1/2 years ago under these circumstances and barely making my state's minimum wage of $9.60/hour. I finally said no more and quit MT. I've been looking for an outside of the house job, and I've just found something part time just over the state line where their minimum wage is $12/hour and going up to $13/hour in January. Guess what? It's in fast food. I'm happy, happy, happy. Will be working 15 hours a week mornings, which is what I wanted. My advice to you is to look into some of the fast food franchises, who may even have a management track for shift supervisor or above. They actually train you and do not require management degrees, just talent and determination. Depending on your state's min. wage, you might be able to make some good money with benefits and tuition assistance for yourself and/or your kids. Surprise, surprise, I'm going to work for McDonald's and their salary and benefits are very good. Check them out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)