Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Again. Agree 100% with your post. Too many people - feel entitled to the hard work of others

Posted: Jan 14th, 2019 - 10:28 am In Reply to: What a concept. I found 2 companies thru my own research - and sent 2 applications tonite. SM

There is one particular poster on this board that thinks she has all the answers to every single thread posted, but cannot seem to reason through the process you just stated.

If someone really wants to work, they will find a job. It may not be their ideal job first time around, but they will use what they learn to gain a better position. It is not rocket science.

Like I said in answer to one of your other posts, I refuse to put more time in effort into a complete strangers' life/job search than they will.

It's one thing to ask about work conditions at a specific company. It is a totally different thing to ask for a "list" of MTSOs or transcription services with all the research re: pay, work, ESLs, schedule requirements, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)