Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Two companies are... ? Found by research - type in a simple phrase on google SM

Posted: Jan 13th, 2019 - 12:13 pm In Reply to: and those 2 companies are...? - nm

and see how easy it is to find multiple hits on jobs to research further.

Wait, I forgot, lazy people don't want to do that much further research. Silly me, what was I thinking, trying to help and provide options.

You want company names handed to you? Here are some below - and guess what? I FOUND THEM BY INTERNET RESEARCH, ALL BY MYSELF, WITHIN ABOUT A 5 TO 10 MINUTE SEARCH, NOBODY HANDED THEM TO ME.

I found Perry Johnson, Allegis, something for a remote ortho scribe, remote pathology transcription after 30-90 days training in Clearwater FL, and many others I haven't looked that far down the list.

If some of you weren't so stinking lazy you'd be able to find these things on your own, exactly like I did.

Go ahead, bang that dislike button, I've done your work for you and told the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)