Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

VDI is the reason - Snowgirl

Posted: Jan 11th, 2019 - 1:12 pm In Reply to: Sad that VDI and Nuance has monopolized. MTs are doomed. - anon

so many MTs have left this job (I cannot call it a profession anymore) TTCI was the first to start up with the lies about VDI and as always sang it praises to N and of course her cheerleaders singing praises to C, while all the while MTs were being screwed over.

Other companies have followed suit and this is a no win situation for so many MTS. ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH NUANCE is a bad company to work for and you will be not only raked over the goals with QA, but horrible wages.

If you can find another company that is not associated with N, I would advise you check there and forget this VDI mess.

At first I thought perhaps with so many MTs leaving because of VDI it would be a wake up call to these MTSOs, but evidently not and I truly believe Nuance is trying to get rid of all American MTs and that will either justify sending the work to India or going with their voice program completely. Again, it is a no win situation. This was just the icing on the cake to top off the poor wages, IC status, etc., this job has become.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)