Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Great posts. I wrote you before. Unfortunately, there - are some on this board, post in every thread

Posted: Jan 13th, 2019 - 1:45 pm In Reply to: It makes perfect sense for the time. - W/C Reviewer

as if they are the final word. I agree with you 100% and the one that cold called employers back in 1977 with a roll of dimes. That takes a lot of determination and guts. I've done that, as well.

Pretty easy to spot the moniker of the one with all the answers, criticizing the poster who sat in the phone both with a roll of dimes.

When someone needs a job, whatever method or ingenuity they can utilize to get that job, more power to them.

I have never relied on anyone else to do my research or job hunts for me. No one else can possibly know what I want, the pay I want, the work I want, or what my personal circumstances are.

The "anonymous" poster that has to swear at people, name call, talk down to others, incorrectly state what others post, post endless comments about every company (bet she doesn't even have a job) would explain far more about her lack of abilities than anyone else's.

No one should ever expect research from someone else they refuse to do on their own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)