Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Everyone who wants company names handed over on a - silver platter never has a valid reason SM

Posted: Jan 11th, 2019 - 3:10 pm In Reply to: Lots of MTs looking for non-Nuance work but I guess - I can see why you

of why this is expected of others to comply with names and information when those others have already done the mind-numbing hours upon hundreds of hours of research until their eyeballs seize up in order to find their own jobs.

Why do you think it's your constitutional right to be given that information on demand? Nobody ever has a valid answer for that.

Do you walk into a hospital or other business and expect a job to be given to you on demand?

The excuse of "asking others on here for names is research" and several other lame excuses that have been given are old and tired and the lazy way out.

Plain laziness is what it is, pure and simple, like it or not. I remember 40 years ago going into town with a list of names and a roll of dimes, sitting at a public phone booth and calling all those places myself asking about job openings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)