Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

As soon as we were asked to sign that contract - at TTCI, I quit and never looked back.

Posted: Jan 11th, 2019 - 1:45 pm In Reply to: The Transcripton Center VDI - anon

I posted on here for a long time alerting people the lies being told, the manipulation of your data, VDI lies...all of it. I was crucified by a few!! Here we are with it all coming to pass.

I work for 2 companies - NEITHER use VDI or have anything to do with N, and NEITHER ever had a security breach. Both are much like TTCI USED TO BE before hooking up with N.

I did not have to upgrade anything, did not buy a new computer, the work is plentiful, and the owners I love. None of the constant BS ab out FIESA, QA, N/MTSO lies.

When someone says everyone is gong the way of VDI, it is simply not true. There are smaller MTSOs that do not use any N products, have no affiliations with N and they are doing quite well. One of the 2 does all STRAIGHT typing. Even though the cpl is the same, because it is so repetitive, use your own templates (and get paid for them, not at the QT line rate either) and you are doing the same docs daily, you can make a kiss-ass line count.

**DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE. There are still GOOD companies out there, you just have to do the leg work.**

Cannot tell you how my stress level has dropped being away from TTCI and N. Good luck to you all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)