Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Ahhh there's a chip on the shoulder.. (Views: 36)

Speech Wreck - Hate it

Posted: Sep 16th, 2018 - 12:18 pm In Reply to: I was tired of hearing that spiel when speech rec was - first created...you will type

I would like to know what sales pitch N and MM give to these places about how it works. Evidently they tell them they can speak at record speed and the report will come out perfect. They never say, not to say "full stop" at the end of a sentence, nooooo, let us lowly MTs deal with that. Don't get me started on numbers and dates; how can, when it is said clearly, 2018 come out 2015?????

I hope all of these compaies go under and let them send it to India or wherever and the hospitals and clinics can deal with it. They are the ones who sold us out in the first place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)