Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Need to vent - TTCI

Posted: Sep 15th, 2018 - 10:10 pm

I bet I worked close to 7 or 8 years for TTCI and never, ever got a raise or 1 cent of incentive or differtial. Most of the time she was dropping me off of accounts and left me with nothing and could care less. I remember when I first started working for TTCI, we had to print off these schedules for a clinic and go from there. She required 500 lines a day. I worked on night until 3:00 a.m and the next day she said I only had 250 lines. I was shocked. I checked my lines and I had something like 1250 because I worked past midnight and told her that; never heard back. She had a witch of lead working for her at that time and we were supposed to keep in constant touch with her about the work flow. I sent in an email with NJA and she didn't even know what that meant!!!. She was a real piece of work.

She lost that account with some lame excuse, but I know she was only getting them caught up before they went to another way of doing their transcription.

We had. after than and at the time it was a sweet account which she lost and then she hooked up with the devil (N) and the rest is history. When I would ask for more work, no reply. I am through now; didn't do the VDI garbage and now I am locked out. I only checked to see if I could get back in. For the past two months I have been more or less gone and not word from her. She could care less, yet she sends out these emails about how wonderful her staff is or I should say her "cheerleaders." They have an MT for the month, which I feel is crappola!

So it is good bye to a rotten job that I hung onto way too long and I have moved on.

Again just had to vent!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)