Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Andrews - former Andrews student/grad

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2018 - 4:53 pm In Reply to: I'm taking the course at Andrews now - anon

Well, an email within 2 weeks from an instructor is my experience and usually the information or feedback I received was copied from the answer in the textbook. Basically, the course is designed for self study and that is what I did through most of the course. I finished but if I had to do it over again, I would just go out and buy the books and learn from the answers in the textbook. Don't disagree with an instructor because most of the time they are always right (in their opinion) and some of them don't have enough experience to answer the questions they are answering. Food for thought. I had more coding experience from my job than they did to be a "qualified" instructor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)