Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

I'm taking the course at Andrews now - anon

Posted: Sep 1st, 2018 - 11:26 am In Reply to: I attended the school - a couple of years ago

Don't know who told you it was shorter and easier! I'm in Module III. The first Module was easy, but that was because I already had a background in medical terminology. The second Module was more difficult, and the third one is a beast! As far as guidance goes, all I have to do is email my instructor, and they usually get back to me within a few days to help guide me in the right direction with my thought process. No complaints here! It's hard, but it's designed to be hard. This helps train you the right way so that you will be able to think things through and make this right coding choices on your own when you begin working in the real world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)