Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Arrendale British Account Speech Rec.. (Views: 37)

I do - going a bit slower and not logging out - does NOT mean you are slacking off

Posted: Aug 25th, 2017 - 2:42 pm In Reply to: You either have work ethic and integrity or you do - not. Not something you pick and choose when

Let me ask you something, do YOU think Nuance management has work ethic and integrity when they promised us the incentives and bonus and then whoops, we blew it! and we end up not getting what we're owed?

So it seems you are holding us to a higher standard than them. Rightly so. We ARE a higher standard than them.

BUT, work ethic and integrity is owed only to oneself, NOT Nuance or any boss for that matter.

So in my book I have worked just as hard as I normally do, just not chased the stats for a change and went to the bathroom on their time (you know, like THEY do, imagine a whole day without logging out to go to the bathroom, what a luxury...).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)