Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Enrich Message - Moose

Posted: Aug 25th, 2017 - 10:07 am In Reply to: But no notice in Enrich! - M1

I have the message. My OM copied and pasted it in her email to us. Enjoy. :) Return to production pay Nuance Transcription Services is pleased to announce the return to production pay status effective start of business day Saturday, August 26, 2017 and all compensation grids will be operational. Line counting and QC We have restored the capture and reporting of lines from all platforms and QC for all applicable platforms. QA It’s very likely that you have already seen some feedback on your work. While we have been able to restore FIESA functionality for the end user (MLS, QC, QA, admins), we have not had a return to full system-automated allotment yet. The QA Team is using a combination of a manual randomized process and automated allotment to audit documents for all of our customers as per contractual requirements. What does this mean for me? Until full automated functionality is restored, it could mean that an MLS or QC would have less than the standard minimum 1% of their DSP lines audited in a given week. If you have no post audits for a given week, we will be using the most recent QA score on file for you to determine your placement in the compensation grid. Can I submit reversal requests? Absolutely! With the restoration of FIESA, we are able to get back to our normal process for reversals. All requests should be submitted via FIESA as they were previously. Please be sure to refer to your reversal timeline calendar for deadlines and review your feedback at the beginning or end of each scheduled shift. When can I expect consistent post audits every week? As soon as all data feeds are restored, we will be able to fully automate the allotment process for all platforms/accounts and ensure that every MLS and QC is post audited at >=1% of their DSP lines on a weekly basis. An update will be sent when more information is available. Recalculation In previous communications we committed to recalculating the week of June 30 when all data necessary to pay via our established compensation grids became available. Unfortunately, all data required is not recoverable and NTS will not be recalculating that week; any payments made using average lines, QC and QA will remain in place Please direct your inquiries regarding the return to normal production pay status to HR team at NTS_HR@nuance.com.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)