Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

still dissastified - anon

Posted: Aug 15th, 2017 - 5:08 pm In Reply to: wha, wha, wha - satisfied PF employee

If I sound like a baby regarding teamwork, so be it. I have been at this company many, many years, and we always managed the work just fine by shuffling a few people when needed. This being put on 10 jobs on this center today, 15 jobs on that center tomorrow, is an inefficient management of our time, and that is per my TL.

I have never been outsourced, so if this is a great job for you, that is great!

Yes, I was extremely upset about being turned down for the PAL time. A while back, I had a non-immediate family member who needed surgery in an area I had to drive to and stay. I asked for 2 days off and was denied because I didn't give the 2 weeks notice, per the guidelines, and another transcriptionist was already off. My TL thought my reasoning was legitimate, though, and asked the manager at the time. I was denied my days off since it wasn't a direct family member, it was not an emergency, so my family went out of town to the hospital without me and I stayed home and typed. So, yes, shame on PF for that.

I do not have a problem following guidelines, I have a problem that they constantly change in a way that is designed to squeeze the transcriptionist further.

You are right, there are not a lot of negative posts, but you cannot deny the ones that are posted, are all pretty consistent with what I am saying.

Yes I do want to know why we can't substitute a Sunday for a holiday, and no we do not need coverage every day of the year. We typically work a M-F schedule, unless you want to work the weekend and have another day off during the week. I believe all other personnel in the admin dept are off. You are telling me that it is okay for us to substitute a weekend day for any other day except it is IMPERATIVE that we work the holiday? Ridiculous.

I do not believe my concerns are petty whining. If you do,so be it. I have not called names, ranted, raved, or otherwise overstated anything. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)