Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

wha, wha, wha - satisfied PF employee

Posted: Aug 15th, 2017 - 4:19 pm In Reply to: Hate my job - Patient First - anon

Do you realize what a baby you sound like because you have to do teamwork? PF does not work for you, you work for PF and you do what they need you to do to keep them in good standing with HIPPA and every other regulatory entity that oversees them.

No place is perfect but PF is one of the last decent companies out there and most of us that have been outsourced at least once and came close to losing everything feel very fortunate to be part of PF. I have been outsourced twice. I am making about 2/3s of what I was making when I was at the hospital, doing the same job. But I have never ran out of work in 5 years at PF, NEVER.

Any decent sized company will always have disgruntled employees. Read her post. Her post complains of petty things. She gets turned down for a PAL day, oh my shame on PF. She has to abide by guidelines, oh my shame on PF. At least she doesn't have books of specs from one hospital to another that slow you down and cut into your money. Haven't gotten a raise. Yeah none of us have in a few years. But still fortunate to have my job. The good still outweighs the bad.

There are not many negative posts about PF in the archives. Most are all good because most MTs are happy and satisfied with their jobs at PF. Most of our MTs have been with PF 10-15 years and yes they all have things they do not like but the good outweighs the bad. Only those that cannot understand as PF grows, which they have, things change for all of us are the complainers.

She complains because she has to work a holiday and cannot understand why she can't work a Sunday for Thanksgiving. The mentality of some amaze me. We work on a skeleton crew on all holidays and yes we need coverage every day of each year including holidays. You worked holidays at the hospital and at Nuance, M-Modal, etc. What she forgot to tell you is at PF you get double time and a half for working holidays and you don't run out of work EVER. When the sign up sheet goes out for the holidays most MTs are trying to sign up for every holiday because the money is so good. You have to work 1 holiday between January and May and 1 holiday between June and September. If you work Thanksgiving this year you work Christmas next year.

So to the OP, you are what makes our department look bad with all your unnecessary and petty whining. Show me a job that doesn't have good with bad. Everyone has things they need to do to perform their jobs that they hate doing but they have to do it. If you want to run the place maybe you should own the place, other than that bye.

I certainly hope you don't work on my team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)