Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 38)

Be very cautious about accepting incorrect - payments from Nuance

Posted: Aug 13th, 2017 - 8:13 am

I'm disgusted with Nuance.
I am wondering if giving a low and incorrect amount is a way to dodge this by saying they paid the incentive. Since it goes automatically to the bank they can also say the employees accepted the payment. Be careful folks. This could be a way Nuance is trying to screw workers over again.
If you have to approve an incorrect payment, I would advise you (as hard as it is) to refuse and tell them to take it back for correction. 
And especially, if you are getting the incentive and it is grossly under-represented and potentially disqualifies you for the bonus that you otherwise would qualify for then IMO you need to firmly reject and demand they correct immediately. 
I have major trust issues with this incompetent company! Is it any wonder?

Just remember, you are not their accounting or HR dept. It is their responsibility to accurately and timely calculate your pay. It is our responsibility to keep tabs. But if they make a mistake they need to correct right away, and not when it is convenient for them, I mean within a 24 hr time period.  Also, I am hopeful since some may be getting the incentive pay.

However, it seems some are being grossly underpaid and that is a huge red flag for the following reason:

I am concerned that giving a low/incorrect amount is a way to play cat and mouse by saying they paid the incentive. Since it goes automatically to the bank they can also say the employees accepted the payment. Be careful folks. This could be a way Nuance is trying to screw workers over again.
If you have to approve an incorrect payment, I would advise you (as hard as it is) to refuse and tell them to take it back for immediate correction. 
And especially, if you are getting the incentive and it is grossly under-represented and potentially disqualifies you for the bonus that you otherwise would qualify for then IMO you need to firmly reject and demand they correct immediately. Underpayment could be a way to claim they paid incentives and it can also buy them time to continue stalling on making this right by the employees.

I have major trust issues with this incompetent company! Is it any wonder?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)