Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Arrendale British Account Speech Rec.. (Views: 33)

I have been following wage theft claims for - a few years on Google News

Posted: Aug 5th, 2017 - 6:28 am

And what I have seen is that the successful lawsuits are those filed by State Attorneys General. They use their resources, which means no lawyer fees for us or the possibiliity of any pro bono settlement being eaten up by their fees.

Nuance is headquartered in MA and the MA AG would have jurisdiction and the best possibility to make Nuance conform with the law, which they blatantly did not do in this instance.

If anyone lives in Massachusetts I urge them to claim - they have a very good page about filing claims and after all it's just a form, nothing ventured, nothing gained. See link below.

I have just filed my DOL claim, now will do my state AG one. I don't live in Massachusetts, will let you know what the AG office from my state says about it.

LINK/URL: I have been following wage theft claims for

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)