Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

It may not be illegal, just immoral--sm - anon

Posted: Aug 4th, 2017 - 12:09 pm In Reply to: DOL no help - burntMT

My guess would be that they may not have done anything illegal, just showed that you have to be careful about anything you say. The other side of it is, the amount of money involved for each MT is not enough money to make it worthwhile to pursue. I estimated that I would get around $200. My gross was $80. I think the $80 came from hours I worked on EMDAT and the difference comes from being put back on Editscript. Most lawyers charge more than that $120 difference for just one hour of work. Nuance is who we always knew them to be. I am most upset with myself for putting off getting my financial house in order. If I had been more diligent I would have quit once I saw the lower pay posted and the explanation about platforms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)