Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Run or stay?? - ss

Posted: Jul 10th, 2017 - 8:03 am

Work for Nuance and other than THE GRIDTongue out I am happy with my job.  I am lucky enough to have work, like my schedule and my OM.  But... like the rest of us dealing with this  malware fiasco you have to wonder how many accounts we will lose and whether they will have a massive lay off after all is said and done.  I am afraid to go to another company that might be just hiring temporary until this crap is all said and done.  I know M-Modal supposedly has a HUGE number of our accounts they are helping with and since they are a major competitor I have to believe they will do everything in their power to keep those accounts. Business is business I suppose.

At this time I am leaning towards sticking it out with Nuance.  I may be on unemployment rolls if they go bankrupt or start layoffs. 

Now if they do not provide the extra make up checks for payroll jackup last week I may feel different.  I figure my check was short almost 200 dollars and I sure don't want to wait until next payperiod to get it.  My creditors don't either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)