Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 47)

Too little too late MM...sorry I am not coming back - Starzzz

Posted: Jul 9th, 2017 - 12:07 pm

Got an e-mail from them last week stating they had 'immeidate' openings. That misspelling was in the subject like....ouch! She also spelled 'from' as 'form'. I took a full point off for each of those. Instead of explaining why I should consider coming back to work for them, they blew it.  They asked me to send an updated resume. Really? I feel that they need me waaaay more than I need them. It would take 15 cpl and full benefits. Not that I would jump back into transcription after getting out following a 35+ year career. I am so happy in my personal and professional life now that I would never go back. They are just desperate right now...the field is dead and they know it. Offering incentives and bonuses to have people hang on while they finalize plans for the complete replacement of transcriptionists. Sorry, not falling for it. I would work for Wal-Mart before going back to a service. If my hospital had a change of heart and made an offer I would do that on the side. I am so pleasantly surprised by how much I missed working in an office atmosphere, it would be very difficult for me to give that up now. Here is the e-mail in its entirety:

Hello!

I wanted to reach out to you because we are currently hiring both Full and Part time employees and Independent Contractors!  As a previous employee, I wanted to see if you would be interested in considering re-joining MModal in one these capacities.  If so, please send me your current resume and we can set up some time to speak for about 10 minutes or so about our different employment options available.  I look forward to hearing back form you soon!

Sincerely,

Senior Recruiter

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)