Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Arrendale British Account Speech Rec.. (Views: 37)

Are you serious? - LDSMT

Posted: Jul 7th, 2017 - 10:23 am In Reply to: Tier 3, 30+ years experience, cleared for special accounts, - almost never get NJA

You think you have NJA because you are such a stellar employee? That is so funny. There are plenty of MTs of your same caliber who have NJA every day. It completely depends on the BOB you are in, nothing to do with your skills. You would do better to thank your lucky stars that you are blessed to be in a group that has plenty of work, and know that your luck could change any day. I didn't know we were here to compete with each other. I thought we were just here to be the best MT's we can be and just hope we can survive the inconsistencies and unfairness that abound within this company. Be careful climbing up on that pedestal of yours. I would hate to see you get hurt falling off it (well maybe I wouldn't hate it that much).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)