Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 61)

It has to do with what BOB you are in - PAMT

Posted: Jul 7th, 2017 - 4:57 am In Reply to: Tier 3, 30+ years experience, cleared for special accounts, - almost never get NJA

I believe it has to do with what BOB you are in. I'm also Tier 3, with 28 years of experience. I was in a BOB that constantly had NJA (DM). They moved me to another BOB apparently because they needed MTs with high quality (MW, that's what they told me, but who knows what their real tactics are). In MW's BOB, I never had NJA. They were always busy. Now unfortunately MW has resigned and for some reason they are moving me back to DM's BOB that has NJA all the time. I don't understand why they just didn't replace the HDSM instead of moving me, but apparently some of her clients are going to DM's BOB, so hopefully that will help the NJA situation. Believe me, just because you never have NJA doesn't not mean you are at all special, it just means that you are lucky enough to be in a BOB that has work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)