Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 63)

I just achieved my personal worst (sm) - Debye

Posted: Jul 4th, 2017 - 2:10 pm

It was in one of the hospitals that we are helping out in because of the hacking.  There are no previous reports to at least help with understanding the dictator even a little.  It is 819 seconds long and it sounds as though there is wind moving as he is dictating, or that low air sound you hear on some telephone lines.  Anyway, I've just made it through the first time and ended up with 35 QA markers.  Now I get to go back through slowly and try to pick up the words I either didn't think I heard correctly or wasn't familiar with the terminology.  I so want this day to be over, but I still have 4 hours to finish.  I hope I don't spend most of it on this report.  Sorry, just had to vent a little.  Back to it now.  Thanks for reading.  

Happy 4th of July everyone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)