Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 31)

Unemployment - SadMT

Posted: Jul 3rd, 2017 - 9:26 am

I'm on PM for LPH and things are not going well.  Does anyone know how UE works in case I get let go?  I've always thought that if someone was terminated rather than laid off, UE is not going to be an option.  I'm worried sick that I'm going to be in a really bad place soon.  Have been doing this for a very long time and it's hard to accept that I'm at this point for something that I've never had a problem with before.  Now, on top of everything else, we are doing work for another company who has apparently been disabled.  Have been in tears since I started working today, am not even going to look at my lines  since they are probably the lowest I've ever had.  All I'm doing is trying to read CPs but am having to send everything to QA, so will get  hit with a huge paycheck deduction for this pay period.  I think I've reached the end of my robe and don't know what I'm going to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)