Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 60)

UE. - Many factors. sm

Posted: Jul 3rd, 2017 - 10:56 am In Reply to: Unemployment - SadMT

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I work for Nuance and others have posted there about similar situations, so know you are not alone. As for UE, the first thing is to collect as much documentation as possible (see below), then contact your state's UE office by phone or online and they should walk you through the process. My bro works for my state's office and said it is possible to collect UE if terminated. Some things they look for are: How long you have been with the employer (if there for years, you must have been doing something right), if the employer changed requirements (do you have start-up paperwork that states, for example, 150 lph but has since changed to 200 lph?), former track record of meeting requirements (the longer the better), and notes praising you for your work. There are many, many other things they look at. States' criteria vary, but it will not hurt to ask. I truly hope things work out for you. BTW, in my state (hopefully most states, too), you can collect UE while taking retraining courses. Something to think about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)