Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Not employed by Nuance or M*Modal ... - romiha

Posted: Jun 28th, 2017 - 9:42 am In Reply to: A Nuace emplyee just giving a little input - td

Nuance happens to own InScribe, and the MTSO I work for uses that. So I've been out of work as well. It doesn't help when management gives snarky condesending replies instead of facts!

"Frankly, our first priority is always to our clients, as without the clients there will no transcription work for you. I understand that you are frustrated with the so-called lack of response, however the best response from us would be to give you good news, which we simply do not have right now. It is pointless to spend our time continuously telling you we don't know anything when we have no information to provide and you can clearly tell that the system remains is down.

I trust that you will continue to attempt to log in and provide extra support when we are inundated with dictation once the situation is resolved."

A simple link to a news release would have been way less frustrating and an "easier" pill to swallow for me.

I happen to have a life and family responsibilities. I am not able to provide "extra" support once the situation is resolved!

Better I vent here than directly to my MTSO, though. LOL.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon and we can file it away as a 'bad memory.'

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)