Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

They probably are sick of paying downtime when their computers break - just saying

Posted: Mar 25th, 2017 - 9:28 am In Reply to: No way would I pay a part of my teeny paycheck for that hunk of junk they sent. - They are out of their minds.

I got a nice almost 2 week vacation while they tried to remote in and fix it and escalated the ticket and finally ended up sending me a new one. But I am on my way out anyway and if they start making me pay a lease I will just move up my time frame.

By the way, I would pay a lease if I could go back to not being an employee and being able to work whenever I wanted and have my internet/phone reimbursed. That was the whole reason I started with this company was the freedom with small kids to be able to work when I could. Nap time, after they went to bed. If they were sick or had a snow day or summer it was no big deal because I was already home. Plus they paid us nice bonuses and extra cash (gasp!) if we worked on the weekends. Then the company decided we had it too good and it has slowly been going downhill since.

So I will pay your lease if that is what is truly in the works, but only if I can get my freedom back and not worry about going to the bathroom and getting in trouble for inactive time. Otherwise just add it to the list of things that make this company the worst ever to work for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)